Monday 18 March 2013

Fucking problems



         You know when the CIA wants some information from you and you prove to be the selfish type, they resort to mental torture. They just put you in a room and play you the same song or sound over  time. You will break my friend. At least that’s what the movies tell me.
          There’s this printer in this office. Those old school printers that make shrieking sounds as they print. These guys print pages and pages of payment vouchers. This thing is printing like all the time. I am suffering here. I am about to reveal all my secrets if that will make it stop. You have thing question that I have never answered? Give me a call.
           And also, I have run out of pubes to pull. Clean shaven.
Boom box playlist
Fucking problems – Asapa Rocky, Drake, Kendrick Lamar

No comments:

Post a Comment