Tuesday 29 January 2013

Forsaken Lands III



I had promised myself that it would be on or before December 27th. The last time I was here was on November 27th and I thought that I could make it back within a month. It is now two full months. Yes. And a new year.  A happy new year to my shamba. May you grow to appreciate in value.
The last time I was here I went on and on about books and balconies. I came through with the book promise. So far I have read three. Am halfway through with two. I hope to keep it up. In the past week I have not read anything. Well, work and movies. Don’t look at me, suits, scandal, homeland, BBT, last resort….and a host of other movies. I got all of them at a go. I couldn’t betray all of those.
ION, Spartacus is back. Yes!. I really pity those who do not watch it. It is like a time machine. Taking you back to the ancient rome, letting you taste the world of blood, nudity and a remarkably well written script. The directors and producers are usually superb. Getting the right shit on slow motion, merging a sex scene and a gory fight beautifully. Enough said. Directing a movie fascinates me. I am that guy on YouTube looking for behind the scenes videos of movies and music videos. Watch this space. I have been approached by Mr. Jackson to co-direct the next installment of The Hobbit. In my dreams. I read the book. This dude strayed from the book while making the movie in a number of instances. I forgive him, it was still beautifull.
It is a new year (damn it is January 29th) and new things ought to emerge. I have got nothing new. I look forward to writing more than I did in 2012. That means I look forward to opening my heart more in this blog (*not gonna happen*).
All ze best for 2013.
Back to work.
Boom box playlist:
Run – P!nk

No comments:

Post a Comment