Wednesday 9 May 2012

Forsaken Land II


This is a public display of concern for the probably nonexistent fan of this forsaken blog. Your daddy is still alive, and kicking (check out my twitter avi , nice huh?). Daddy is about to throw in the towel before the weeds in this decide to unleash a Lord of the Ring-esque fury on him for failing to come out and play (plough) with them. Oh my dear little blog, what did you do to me? May be that is not the correct question. Oh my dear big, bright, awesome, funny, incisive brains, where did you go. Just like any blogger with incapable of posting anything, I visit this place not knowing what to find. Sometimes I look forward to finding a new post. How foolish.
I shall never run out of excuses if anybody asks me of the reasons for my pronounced barrenness. I am a veteran in coming up with excuses. Whenever I am not busy not writing posts, I am failing to call people (even missed calls). So trust me, a blog post excuse is piece of cake compared to failing to call. Plus, we can all see the crisis we are going through. Anyang Nyongo, Sarkozzy, Sir alex Ferguson, Raila and other prominent personalities like me can attest. Times are hard. It is not our fault.
As usual I have been busy. With work of course. Difficult times. My line of career automatically gives me the I-am-always-busy card to distribute whenever I feel like. It doesn’t matter I am actually busy or not. The gods are also mad at me being on twitter. I have noticed that I usually have a rough day when I visit twitter in the morning. I cannot manage to stay without having a look at the online hospital for mad Kenyans.    
I think is should write a poem, or a love letter. Something emotional, maybe romantic to sooth these wall and deliver them from the bondage of solitude. That can act as the kiss and make up. The bad news is that I am not good at that shit. That’s why I cannot sustain any form of a relationship that requires me to leave my comfort zone and match into the high seas, looking for sweet nothings and acts of romance in exchange of a reduced bank balance. All that in exchange of sex. Just sex? I shall not explore more on that issue.
I hope to come back sooner than expected. Out.
Boom box playlist:
Walk – Foo Fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment