Wednesday 8 February 2012

Forsaken lands.

      I cross my legs then uncross them. Shift on my seat. Raise my head to stare at the glass walls surrounding the office. A mooted laugh reaches my eardrums. Bitches. A number of Indians pass. Men and women. I look further through the glass walls to the opposite office. More Indians. She rises to sashay across to another desk. Nice ass. She aint Indian. My eyes travel back to the laptop infront of me. I minimize all the open windows-9 of them- I stare at NatBoo. Fuck. Flawless. I reach for a glass of water. I restore the windows. Back to work.
     It’s been ages since I posted. I stopped feeling bad about it. I require a great deal of tractor power to restore this shamba into normal condition. Pressures of work. They are as real as the Hague. I keep my hopes high that someday I shall rise above the writer’s block and post something worth a read.
Boom box playlist:
Chop suey! – System of a Down.

2 comments:

  1. kindly note...this is only a polite warning to not mention NATBOO again in this blog again...U SHOULD KNOW PEOPLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will mention whoever i wish in my hood, especially if that person's name has natb in it and she happens to be pretty.

    ReplyDelete